Happy weekend!!!

I had an enjoyable weekend!!!

Mj and food!!

Bf brought me to Marutama (if i am not wrong) for Black Pig Sabu Sabu!

No photos cos i did not bring my hp or cam out.. :(

If was delicious but not filling cos a few slice of pork cost SGD100plus!!!

Ended up having to eat Subway again... -.-"

We went to Hello Kitty shop and i bought Hello Kitty plaster!

But hell boy... I got niam by bf cos it cost $10.90 for each box and inside, there is only 4 plaster and i bought 2 boxes of it..

When i open the Hello Kitty eagerly...

Zac: y? u injured ah?
Jaszie:how i wish i am..
Zac: come.. i help you..
-.-" how bad is my bf!!! I am jus happy and excited to see my Hello Kitty plaster wad!!!!


Well, bf have to understand the fact that first of all, Hello Kitty is not cheap.. Secondly, its definitely worth the price cos its cute! Thirdly, it makes ur gf happy!

Anyway, attended Baby Lukas's baby shower yesterdae..

Everybody was busy carrying Klara and Lukas..

Lukas the milk junkie wore the romper i bought for him!! I will post the photos soon when i get it from Dasao...

And my ersao was super cute.. she so eagerly wants to feed Lukas cos she miss the feeling of feeding milk in 10 mins..while her daughter Klara was happily sitting on the sofa entertaining the adults n watchin tv hoping that her mother doesnt realise its milk milk time!!!

When bf n i were heading home, we met Eldest Aunt with our nephews and niece! So cute pls!!! I hv not seen them for ages and they really grow up.. I am ah yi and I am gugu!! which means.. i am old... -.-"

Nonetheless, I am super happy and contented having a lovely family and dearest bf in my life!!!

And of cos a bestie who mj with mi, exercise with mi, eat with mi!!!

Spell F.O.R.T.U.N.A.T.E pls!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment