Somebody ask me what is life..

Life
Many times you hear people complaining "wah..sian.. i got no life..everyday doing the same thing".. so what is life?To me,its about living today to the fullest;leading evryday happily and be prepared bout the oncoming of tomorrow. Having plans for your future and working hard for your future and achieving it will be part of life. Of cos, having a loving family or the other half will also complete your life because these are the people you are also working hard for and still smile even the process of achieving is tough. Nobody can ever explain what life is as there is a contradictory. Working hard now for the sweetest future..that is when u actually realise what life actually is. Life is about constant exploring and adapting until 1 day you have all you want to complete the real you. Life is not all about enjoyment.. Life is not so much of going out for drinks or having plans for every weekend. Different people have different life. Some people see that leading high flyers lifestyle is "life".. but think again.. working damn hard for ur future and earning big money and coming home facing four walls and nothing but yourself? Is that what u want? Or you want to lead a normal routine life coming home after a tired day at work and having your lovely kids running towards you? What is it that you want when you reach home... I guess that will pretty much explain the word life...

And then the other question..

When to give up?
Well, it all depends on how strong willed a person is. There are people who give up when the face the slightest problem. These are the people who do not have the courage to overcome or do not have faith in themselves (pardon me for saying that). For example: A little boy saw a cat stuck on the tree and after several attempt of jumping on the ground trying to reach it, he decided to give up. For this instance, why not you find other alternatives to get the balloon instead of giving up and go home then brood over it? It all works the same way in relationship as well, dun ever give up my friend. What for give up and end up missing it terribly when u gets home? Stay strong my friend, because one day,the cat will come down to you eventually or there will be some helping hand unknowingly giving u support. Do not give up easily.. Nothing is sweet without a fight right? Trust me, everything will be worth fighting for. Even if the outcome dun turn good, dun fret, because you have learn to be stronger. Giving up is never my forte..i hope it applies to you too my friend!

I hope I have clear your doubts dude..

All the best to you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I happen to come across your blog and I like your blog! I like the way you think! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete