I cant wait to go home now!

I wanna see little baby!

Now u noe y i love my family so much..

She contributed alot to that reason!


 
 




She is the little cheerful nut that make the boring morning very lively everyday!

Aunt said daddy and mummy enjoy being yi nai nai and zhou gong while i enjoy being gugu!

Yes! We r really enjoyiing! And we enjoying arguing over to carry her evry morning!

And of cos, she is the reason  i hope er sao n bro work overtime cos i can spend more time with her! haha!!!



 I will pray for the rain to subside..

I love raining days but just for this once i hope the rain will stop because Horsey is going for soccer and i dun wan him to fall sick!

I will stay at home to be a good girl and wait for u to finish ur game!

Bye Mr Scoring Machine(his self proclaimed)! haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment