Camping

Jaszie wanna go camping!!!

Well, many people will be wondering..

Jaszie + camping = MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

But wait a min, there is nothing impossible in this world..

And horsey always tell me " nothing is impossible without horsey.."

So if there is a will, there is a way..

And anyway, Jaszie can even pitch a tent pls...

I wanna go camping with horsey..but even my own bf doubt me!

But its ok! cos i will make my bf sit under the shade and fan himself and see me PITCH THE TENT!!!!!

But is campfire allowed if we camp by the beach?

I dun mean those huge camp fire u see in school camp.. but those small 1 just to boost the atmosphere..haha!

Talking bout it makes me excited!

I remember horsey once told me he went camping n saw a group of people in white robe at the shore.. they r not ghost.. but i believe they are just some people with their own believes.. It sounds interesting right?

I oso wan to camp.. haha! when will rainy season be over soon? tell mi tell mi!

No comments:

Post a Comment