Yet another wonderful weekend

I stayed over at Horsey's!

And it was fun!

But its a rather sinful weekend though..cos its all food food food...boo~

Friday
Met up with Horsey and his fren and went to visit the white house at Punggol..First time i seen white house after 21 years in this world but i tink it dun look as eerie as Old Changi Hospital though.. den to Punggol coffeeshop for supper! yummy! but hell after tat cos i wasn damn full.. cos had Hokkien Mee, Carrot Cake, Oyster Omelette and my favourite Milo Ice!!

Saturday
Met maine to do nails at Ang Mo Kio and i bought TIP TOP curry puff for Horsey and family!! But my boyfriend says i bootlick! -.-" Was out with Horsey and frens as Horsey's fren just came back from overseas n it was his birthday so we went for steamboat at Roxy Square! Yummy!!!! I like it! But i think its quite costly cos there are like 12 of us and it cost $200++ and headed to Serangoon Garden and we sang at KGarden which is cheap but of cos, evry quality is worth the price so it u wan cheap stuff n kill time, go there.. if not, dun even bother to step in..

Back home, while Horsey was showering.. I was playin my Who Has The Biggest Brain happily until Horsey's sister who was lying on the sofa as she wasnt feeling well said "Jasmine..can you help me get a cup of hot water?" ... Horsey laughed when he saw me standing up half way thru my very exciting game and get a cup of water..den we turn in early cos Ah Pek Horsey sleeps early nowadays and wake up early!

Sunday
Horsey kiao me wake up damn early.. cos I wanted to eat porridge as i made alot of noise last week.. so this time, he decided to wake mi up.. or issit becos he wanted me to noe the feelin of being kiao up when u r aslp? cos he mentioned once that he will do it on mi 1 day.. he practically just shake me, call me, tap me for continuously for quite long until he use the last resort which was the most effective 1.. he off the aircon n open the wndow...but anyhow, we manage to eat porridge!! hooray! i am in love with porridge.. i dunno y.. recently, i begin to like porridge alot.. something that i dun even touch..its a drastic change though..haha..I remember the first time Horsey brought me to Teo Chew porridge for the first time, i seriously did not enjoy at all cos it tasted SUCKY..but i am use to eatin porridge n i am liking it very much! And we bought cakes from Pine Garden!

After we got home, Horsey n I just watch some Taiwan variety show and started to discuss abit on our Taiwan trip.. I enjoy lazing my Sunday with Horsey! Hooray! And Horsey is so sweet cos he still companied to buy crab even though he was tired.. but too bad.. we didnt manage to get it at nearby coffeeshop n even when he offered to brin me to other place to buy, i didnt wan.. and we ended up go back to eat porridge again! Browing thru photos with Horsey and having a good laugh together before i head home..


Overall it was a happy weekend! I brought camera but unfortunately, my camera is not working.. so.. no photos... :(

4 comments:

  1. Baby Jasmine! i am very glad that you are enjoying yourself with your bf! Stay sweet and happy always! Please upload photos! Your post is getting wordy again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so sweet! you and your horsey is so loving! envy envy! by the way, is the steamboat at Roxy Square basement?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: who r u? thanks anyway!but no more alr.. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mich: The steamboat is at the basement of Roxy Square. Quite nice! U can go and try!

    ReplyDelete