A saturday with yoyo

Overdued post

Went shopping with yoyo in town! And she got a dress from Daniel Yam! Its so nice and elegant cos it was choosen by me.. *blush* didnt manage to get any shoes or clutch becos i was damn tired and restless that day.. hha.. even though it was a Saturday, it was an emo day for Jaszie..

And I got my hair extension remove..

I miss long long hair.. I miss nice nice nails too! (but its ok.. i will get my nails done again on mummy's bdae..hee..)


Anywho, headed to e!hub for SINGING!!! And we finished 3/4 of the chivas in like 3-4 hours!!  Fun evening... but i paid a high price for it.. even though i wasnt drunk, i woke up and puke terribly.. until horsey have to come down and bring me to a doctor which wasnt needed at all.. but i was like dying duh!!! Horsey ask if there was a drinking competition... -.-"

 
 And for no reason, yoyo's bag spoiled...haha!

Anyway, drinking so much still doesnt make me sleepy..and ended up i suffered like hell pls!

I am not going to drink so much anymore.. or rather, i dun wan to touch liqour for the time being.. DETOX!!!

Byebye long hair!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. u girls can really drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... but we puke like hell when we got home.. so we are not so good afterall.. :)

    ReplyDelete