I feel kinda lethargic though... haix.. have been wakin up at 4am plus ever since i hit the sack before 11.30pm... and am having deja vu!!!

Bf turn in super early with me yesterdae and he got up early jus to keep mi company while i work! I love my bf! its tough for him cos wakin up early has not been his type of life since 12438294 days ago..haha..(though he might be back to sleeping now..)

Bf says i wun slim down cos i am super 3 min.. boo~ he even commented on my facebook.. and people start asking wad is it bout n ya.. maybe most of the people alr know that i am on a diet betting with bf.. :( bf really find all ways to make mi slim down.. he agitate me.. tell mi hw gorgeous i look last time.. make fun of me..

But at the end, he decided to use rewarding methods to make me slim down.. seriously, the effect wasnt as gd though.. its not bout the money but its a CHALLENGE!!! how can i lose a challenge u tell mi!!

How can i admit defeat jus so easily!!And oso good money wad.. y not? who get to earn money while slimming when i get to do so? why not grab the chance when i am given the privillege to do so? right? moreover, i am so in need of money by nxt yr to buy something... *blush*

Alright, just get over and done with.. i miss the good old times when i doll up..

I wanna slim down and buy many many many clothes!!! Buy until bibi is broke! Since he challenge me and I told him i will slim down n shop till he cry.. but he said "bring it on"... so..ya... i will brin it on.. :D

Anyway, there are quite a few readers and frens who commented that my blog is very wordy.. well, i blog about my own life.. n wads happening around me to my frens and myself.. so if u only happen to pass by and read my blog, bear with me pls.. jus read continue if reading if you dun mind..if not click top right corner to exit now.. :) And to Lania, kuku! u damn lot of comment reading my blog right!!! Nvr see ur pic right... wordy right... blah blah blah..haha!!!

Recently, i never take pictures.. or i hardly take.. i dunno y.. even bf realise that we no longer take photos.. well...sorry peeps... i tink all my camera SUX to the core.. My N95 camera got serious problem when i on the flash and my SW1050 does not produce clear true images.. boo~

Oh..was tokin to bf online in the morning and tokin bout terms that ppl use online.. seriously, i tink i am from ice age.. I did not know wad "LMAO","ROFL"," moolah" and there a still a few which i cant remember wad it was...and bf asked wad is awol which i claim that i noe..

Jaszie thot:
LMAO = Lazy Mother Fucker or something
ROFL = roar?
Moolah = some new cow games?
AWOL= absent without license
WRU = who r u

of cos...she got it all wrong...

well.. i cant really remember the actually meaning for all the mentioned.. but seriously.. it doesnt matter..cos Jaszie has been feigning ignorance whenever she encounter such word.. haha!!!

Yes, I am Jaszie from ICE AGE 4...

No comments:

Post a Comment