Please bring me back to carefree time!!!

Stupid hair and thinks holding ciggy in ur hand is damn cool..
I took with the smarties in class jus to feel slightly smarter...
We ended playin instead of doin research for assignments..
We drove and took photo and find it coolest.. (i noe its retarded)
Sneaking out of classes jus to "take a break".. (i promise i will stay in class the nxt time if i gt a chance to study again.. i will not skip class or go for long break..)
Practically made gd frens during school time.. when we all were just individuals who step into the class..
We sang almost everyday after lesson..

Of cos we studied at Mac overnight or even on weekend.. i join them cos i tot being hardworkin was cool.. ( wad the hell right? i noe..haha..)

I miss those days...

Can I bring back all the fun memories again?

I really miss it...

Urgh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment