It was meant to be a surprise!!!

I wanted to give baby a surprise but.. he always know wad I am up to.. or should i say..he never fail to make me come clean with him?

Example, I already thot of a gift for him and it was meant to be a surprise.. I told myself not to leak it out.. but i failed.. cos baby will keep tokin to mi until i let the cat out n he will laugh..like hell.. -.-"

Anyway, this random surprise i wanted to give baby 1 night.. but mission failed... boo~

I was on my way home from work 1 evening and msg bf as i was on my way back but no respond from him.. so I just headed home -> eat medicine -> shower -> prepare to hit the sack.. but.... i recieve miss call frm baby and san... san called bf cos she couldnt find me while bf is slpin at hm.. bf woke up frm his slp.. bf still wants to brin mi to Hongkong Cafe for eel porridge no doubt he has been askin mi wad's with eel porridge and y am i obsessed with it! I simply love it cos it taste nice! Its 1 of the best congee i ever tasted! After much consideration, bf decided NOT to bring mi out cos i may feel drowsy anytime.. boo~

*wondering how bf is gonna settle dinner without baby*

Something strike my mind.. I am going to pack food for him!!!! Am gonna surprise him!!
Jaszie: Bi, i feel like eating eel porridge.. u leh? Zac: Huh? y u so random! haha.. i feel like eating prata.. i oso dunno y i say prata..haha.. (After awhile, bf hung up the fone to do something..)

I jump out of my bed asap and change clothes and rush to Jalan Kayu to get prata! I was so lucky that i got a cab the very moment i am out.. And the taxi uncle was so kind enough to guide mi to Jalan Kayu by the fastest way and willing to wait for me while i go buy the prata!

While waiting for prata, bf called!

(I ran to a place i tot it was silent enough)
Zac: Hey baby, u outside ah?
Jaszie: erm..ya...
Zac: where? for wad?
Jaszie: eating lor..
Zac: really ah? where?
Jaszie: Jalan Kayu..
Zac: with?
Jaszie: my fren.. i call u back?
Zac:alrite..

while on the way to bf hse, he called again..

Zac:hey..can we tok?
Jaszie: sorrie.. i call u back i call u back..
Zac:just a while.. i tink we nid a tok..
Jaszie: i will call u back alrite?i am sorrie..i am really busy..
Zac:aight..

Upon reaching his house, a heard a guy whistling at me.. and yes.. its bf... -.-"

He spoiled my mini surprise... how bad..

He still think he is super smart to notice all my plan..
duh!

Anyway, he was very happy n touched.. but sad that i couldnt stay for long.. let alone stayover..

but he make noise when he found out n was out with san san till 4plus in the morning!

and he wants me to tell mummy he wasnt with mi at all and he ask mi to dun smear his name!


I doubt mummy will be reading my blog anymore cos she is busy with Klara n sometime Lukas!

Anyway...

MUMMY! I WASNT WITH ZAC TAT NIGHT!MAYBE I DID BUT FOR 15 MINS AND I AM OFF!

Baby and I took train for the first time! Enjoyable ride definitely.. I am sooo happy! hoohoo! Bf says he will wake up early in the morning n he will see me online.. but till now.. i guess he is still slpin? Hope he is feeling alrite cos he says he seems to hv a fever last nite... I hope he is fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment