I spoke to mummy for a solid 2 hours..

Been a long time since we both lie on the bed and chatted alr..

Well, cos i am hardly home nowadays.. hee...

Bf is revolving around mi and therefore explains y i am hardly at home.. (i noe bf is gonna bash me for saying this)

Anywho, yesterdae was the day baby n i spoke least..

Cos baby woke up at 5plus.. late afternoon not morning mind u..

And when i reach home after meeting.. it was bonding time with mummy..

By the time i companied mummy to wait for daddy to reach home, it was 10plus..

And bf is playing mj so i fell aslp while waiting..

And i woke up at 5plus in the morning and found out that bf is still awake!!!

Am so happy to tok to him pls!

We chatted on the fone for an hour plus before i decided to go back and sleep for 30 min before i am off to work..

I miss bf alot and i felt guilty as bf always have a hard time to coax me all the time..

Boo~

But i tink overall i am still a good baby cos i only throw tantrums (i noe i shouldnt be doing so) when i am tired! and it happens to be that i am tired all the time!

Bf is sleeping now.. he says he will wake up at 1 pm to company mi chat online..

I doubt he can anyway..

I am so craving for eel porridge again... boo~

And Ben & Jerry's cookie dough is bouncing around my mind in scoops!

I miss bf~

No comments:

Post a Comment