Baby Lukas

Visied Baby Lukas today!

Babies are soooo tiny please...

And he is the first new born baby I ever carried in my life..

I only dare to carry Klara when she was few month old and only once i guess..

But since I got my nails removed, I can carry them more often already!

I am so happy to see big bro's "i am a father" face!

I missed Klara cos her parents brought her to a birthday party and I reached big bro hse late so she already left by the time..

Anyway, watched 500 days of summer with Baby n Eve..
I tink they found the show hell boring cos after the show, Eve asked baby...

Eve: wad is that show all about? i dun understand...

Baby: u dun hv to understand cos it sucks!


Obviously they did not enjoy the show at all...

Anywho, let pictures do the blogging...








My family is filled with babies!

I shall do a post on other of my niece and nephew if i got a chance to!

Dunno no. which aunt said she very long never see already...

Baby gave me a kind of look as though I am some rebellious kid who ran away from home n hardly return..

But deep down inside, he knows that he is the reason for the rebellious kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment