Kittylab


Bibi caught me this! Hooray! My favourite Hello Kitty!!! Yippee!!! I pulled bibi into the arcade and he caught this for me! And we spent most of the time on catching bear! We got tonnes of sweets too!

I love HELLO KITTY!!!!

I wanna go to the Kitty Lab event please!!! Baby says he will bring me there! After much persuasion.. bf finally says "alright..we'll go to the hello kitty fair ok?"

Hooray!! So i am going to the kitty lab fair!!!when bf wake up, i will ask him to go book the tickets online though the event starts in 14-29 November 2009!!! Yippee!!!

Kitty Lab will be held at the Singapore Expo...

How grand would is be... thinking bout it makes me wanna fly already!!!!!!

For more information: www.kittylab.com.sg

PS: My bf is going to be a Hello Kitty fanatic soon.. cos he is getting use to be surrounded by Hello Kitty! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment