Different from yesterdae!

Today is sooo different..

I woke up not by the alarm but by bf's call..

He called at 7.45am..

He stayed up the whole night..

I was still snuggling in my cosy bed..

Still feeling drowsy over the medicine I took to force myself to bed last night, I picked up the fone..

"Hi baby...u wake up already?" i heard his voice..

It definitely feels good to hear his voice again..

I told him how much I went thru last night to pass get over the evening..

He said sorry..

And bf thank me for being there for him all this while holding him thru...

He said this time..he is 100% certain already..

Am more than happy to hear that cos seeing him in dilemma aches mi alot..

I am glad he is out of tis shit already..

I am glad everything is over..

Bf promise there will not be a 3rd time anymore and i crossed my fingers..

Thank u baby..

Thank you for putting the extra effort to call me so early in the morning which u nvr did before i guess..

The first morning call you gave me..

It was sweet..

I will never forget...

Thanks for the assurance baby.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment