How was it when you first met you bf's family?

Was chatting with yoyo online just now..

After so many years of being together with dai lou, she is gonna meet his family very soon!

I am so happy for her!

Well, now the problem is that.. she is nervous.. she is afraid to mit his family...

Who is not?

I remember mine...

Before the meet up..

I back out so many times when I was suppose to meet baby's family!

Despite several assurance from baby, I still back out at the very last min..

I hesitated so many time right before we were suppose to meet his family..

No doubt i met them at his hse before while playing mj (who cares at tat time when Horsey was only my fren back then?) it stil freaks mi out!

Wanting to give the best impression, wanting to portray in the best way you could..

Baby know i am frdeaking nervous so he decided to meet mi before we join his family instead of mi going alone..and so we met at Bugis..

"make up.." checked
"hair..if any strand is out of place.." checked
"fakelash to look extra gorgeous.." checked
"my breath.." checked
"my smell.. " checked
"my smile..." checked
"my dressing..." ok.. i screwed this.. my fren said i did not look decent in that top cos of the leopard print. I admit its abit too loud to meet adults for the first time..

So baby brought mi shopping for new clothes..

While waiting for cab, baby smile to himself like i am some nervous student awaiting result..

I was darn nervous...

Baby held my hands so many times and repeated himself so many times tellin mi to calm down!

My heart was pounding seriously hard.. I would hv died if i got heart attack..

We reached Jumbo @ Clarke Quay...

"Its now or never.." i told myself.

"there is nothing to worry baby.. evrything will be fine.." baby assured me time and again..

"I tink i better go home..."

" you are not going any where.. you are going in with me baby.. dun back out anymore.. pls.. there is nothing to be nervous about.. " said bf.

"Alrite. Here we are.. my family is on that way.."

Baby and I sat at the table..

I blush whenever baby look at me..

I cant control but to give a farking silly smile and look down..(it always happen when i am very nervous)

"You nid sum wine to calm down?"

"Yes please!"

And there I started to down the wine by GULPS..

Try to act calm, i start taking pictures with boyfriend to "entertain" me!

The 15min waiting for his family seems like forever..

This 15min is like draggggggiiiiinnnnggggg.....

"How i wish its over soooonest.. or should i just go toilet and run home?" i said to myself..

Before I could turn my thinking into actions, his family came...

Once again, i flash off the "oh i am damn nervous" smile while i greet them..

His sister tried toking to mi.. but hell boy... i realise i had difficulty forcing words out of my mouth!

Jaszie is never nervous or afraid of any circumstances before but this time round.. she went thru hell!!!!

The old confident Jaszie whom has got no problem meeting new people has turn into some timid mice!

She sat down n drank wine silently.. Once in awhile, she lift up her head and flash off her "i am nervous" smile...

Until half way thru the dinner, she realise she wasnt as nervous already cos she is close to finishin the wine..

She started to tok to his sister and mother alittle here and there...

She even offered to brin his parents to boat quay and walk..

Well, everything was ok cos we even went to a pub for a drink together after dinner!

I even sang with his sister!

And we ended the evening and headed home..

And after the first dinner, there was more meet up with his family after tat!

We even went overseas together!

Tis time is different cos i am no longer nervous..

No comments:

Post a Comment