Unhappy day

Unhappy day for Jaszie..

She can no longer hold her emotions anymore but she have to..

She cannot fall!

She gotta be STRONG!!!!

Urgh!!!!!!!!

Had not been sleeping well recently..

Many thots in her mind..

She hate herself..

So many things hidding behind those laughters of hers...

Yes.. prolly u r tinking "haha.. jas is so emo.."

i really am now..

I am tired of everyting..

I tried hard to get over a fucker like u..

I tried harder to forget the relation we once had..

I tried hardest to be a stronger self..

I am really trying..

But i failed...

I hate myself for not fighting for wad I want unlike other girl does..

They can cry and beg like a beggar.. they come up with all sorts of tactic for guys to fall into the trap.. and guys, can just stupidly fall for it.. its kinda amazing though.. and funny part now, once the girl gets the guy.. she start to mark her territory jus like how dog does.. so in short, its call a BITCH.. :)

How I wish I can be just as bitchy as u SLUT... I envy u so much.. cos u r sooo damn smart... so smart to come up with so many different kinda ideas.. lookin back at the past conversations, now i understand wad u meant cos u practically fall into the own category that u even mentioned..

Jumping now? Seriously, i dun give a farking damn bout how u feel anymore.. I helped u before but that is wad i got in return.. u r really sucky girl.. u r gross n disgusting.. u seriously suck to the farking core.. the sight of u make mi puke like hell.. really.. big big time..

Nonetheless, i still wish u all the best.. :)

Surprise that I am tokin tis way? I am sorry readers.. cos i seriously had enough.. i cant take it anymore.. i jus wan to niam abit to make myself feels better.. haa!

No comments:

Post a Comment