Random

 
 Went to Watson for an "anyhow grab" session.. and these are what i got!!!

Megan sis got shocked when she stepped into my room to see these..

Megan: WAH! U very hungry ah?!
Jaszie: No lah.. just buy lor.. i oso dunno y i buy..
Megan: -.-"

Actually it was meant to share with love love when we are having gathering at my place...

But I guess forgotten to do so.. therefore, i finished it ALL by myself within 2 days!

I noe.. u're gonna say "FAT LAH!!!"  but seriously who cares anymore!!!!!

boo~~~
  

I bought this new eyelash glue from Watsons..
Cost me only less than $10...

Its good and cheap I can say... 

But 1 thing bout it is that, its kinda watery very u apply it on ur lash.. but it is amazingly sticky!!!

  

And recently i am using this lash.. 

Looks kinda dramatic I noe..

But when u put it on, it looks pretty nice!!!

Available at Sasa.. cost only $4.90 for 3 pairs IF i am not wrong..

I tend to forget the prices easily... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment