S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G

Shopping with love love!

Life is always fun n interesting with my lovelies around especially aunt!

Sometimes, I am wondering.. who is she exactly? Aunty? Sister? Good fren? or even mummy?

Haha.. cos she seems to be playin all the 4 roles!!

Anyway, had lunch at Lemon 3(i tink so..) situated at Bugis area.. beside Berlingo building (i dunno if this it the correct spelling).. Authentic Thai food with free flow of dessert on the house!

Didnt really take much pictures because I was busy eating like a glutton!

 My favourite Phad Thai!!!

I always enjoy the company of Uncle Sam as well! Cos he is 1 of the joker in our family!

Had the whole day shopping and bought only 1 dress and 5 tops in total.. minimal damage due to aunt payin for several of the items.. :D

Anywho, I am not prepared for New Year yet!

I have not done my nails! and my hair is still in the ah  lian colour!

Kill me!~!~!

 

Bye peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment