I dunno how to name this post


Met up with Sis, Lan and Laoda at Pasir Ris for somebody's birthday..

Happy that we get to meet up after so long..

While waiting for lan and laoda, sis and i took neo print..

It was super old school i noe..

N we r super old for the machine as well!

We didnt noe how to operate the machine n did not noe how to pose and had a hard time designing the pictures!

Haa! i tink we might as well just stick with the camera..

Boring boring boring...

Should be enjoying the time with lovelies.. but i guess, i was close to losing my cool..

Thanks sis for the touching message u sent!

No doubt i keep sayin tat i am fine, u r the 1 who noes exactly if i am ok...

I will be fine! no worries peeep!

I am a tough baby!! weeee~~~~~

I should smile cos it finally comes to a full stop!

I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment