UPDATES

Back to blogging!

I promise I will blog religiously and pen down all my feeling at all times!

Things went all wrong in 2009 for me...

My life was flipped upside down.. terribly.. badly..

What reallly happened in 2009 has made me fall badly.. many wanted to know what actually happened.. but i kept quiet.. i just dun wish to recall all the wad happened in 2009 as it is too painful to be kept in my memory..

I ended a relationship and got into another 1 after half a yr ltr... to think that he would be the guy whom i could totally trust.. he entered my life just when i tot i should be giving up.. he appeared just when i think all the guys sucks to the core and he appeared when i dun have any trust in relationship anymore..but of cos.. he further proven mi right by showing mi how a guy can be..

So frens ask me why am i still single? For a reason being, guys will eventually go back to their ex gf and u will nvr noe wad they r doing behind your back... haha.. ya.. not all guys are lidat u will say.. but its a phobia.. n its rather scary though..

Ok! Let's not tok bout it anymore! Drop the past Jaszie!! u can do it!!!!!

Alright.. had been busy with mahjong these days..

Tried to stop..but i only manage to stop it for 10 days..

Had been meeting up with Nette and Alvin quite often.. and recently poor nette went for a small surgery.. kinda painful and the pale face is worrying.. so Alvin cooked fish porridge the next day! I didnt eat cos i was on a diet and nette complain that it was bland..haha! Alvin's reason to defend himself? "Sick people must eat bland food.." haa! Anywho, take care of urself nette!

Kuku San's bdae.. like FINALLY i attended her bdae after knowing her for soooo many years.. haaa!! HAPPY BDAE AUNTY LEO!!!!!!!  But of cos I did not really enjoy myself due to some inconsiderate people.. nonetheless, HAPPY BELATED BDAE TO U BITCH! u had really been a wonderful bitch to mi and thank u for tolerating my nonsense as well! Let's mj soon ok! :D

Sean is back to Singapore like FINALLY too! So Megan sis n I met him up for dinner at CHOMP CHOMP!!!  I am craving for satay badly! Stupid Sean keep making fun of me before Megan came down to meet us.. stupid old man tell mi he need to step harder on the accelerator and all the stupid bullshit.. but he just stop all his teasing nonsense once Megan sis met us! Had an enjoyable dinner with them and we ordered tonnes of food.. and followed by karaoke session..Sean was expecting girls at K Garden.. wtf! -.-" Can't wait for him to come back from Europe cos he still owes mi DIM SUM session!!

Oh ya..


SPEEDY RECOVER TO LANIA !!!!

Let me end this post with my little cute baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment