Sticky Rice


Dinner with Megan sis at AMK Hub...

Wanted to dine at Fish & Co but we ended up at Sticky Rice..

Located at a corner of the enterance, it dun look as appealing..

I had nvr tot of entering until Megan said that they serve quite nice Thai food..

 
My Favourite Thai Ice Tea! 


 Beef Fried Rice


Seafood Tom Yum


 Fire Kang Kong(not as FIRE FIRE as u think -.-" )


Grilled Squid is simply delicious!!!


Lastly, my favourite PANDAN LEAVE CHICKEN !!!!
(It just dun taste as good as the rest that  I have tasted before...boo~~)

Total bill: $41.21

CHEAP CHEAP~~

Anyhow, I had been taking buses instead of cab!

Wad Derek said was right.. I got all the time in the world to waste.. so y bother to take a cab!

Haa!

Can't wait for Sean to be back cos he owe me a DIM SUM treat!!!

I wanna DIM SUM badly!~!~!

No comments:

Post a Comment