R.I.P

Received a sms from him 1 evening...

Saying jiejie is dead..

My heart stopped for a moment..

I couldnt believe it...

I was still wanting to sms her on new yr and the next moment she left the world...

I believe he had a tough time..

Felt sorry for him and his family..

Wanted to go and see jiejie for the last time but many factors restricted me from going..

Lying on the bed, i recall the times we had..

It was only a mere 3 months that i noe her and yet i felt so attached to her..

I will not forget the overseas trip we went together and how she took care of me when i was drunk..

I will not forget the time we lied on our bed and chatted..

I will not forget the time when we sat together and chat with their yiyi..

I will not forget the time we stood on the stage giggling non stop..

I will not forget the hot tea u make for me...

I will not forget evry single chat we had..

I will not forget how concern she was when she know bout the break up..

I still remember the last time we chatted on the fone..

Thank you for your concern jiejie...



Rest in peace jiejie...

I will miss u and u will be in my heart no doubt we only got to know each other for a short while.. i treated u like a big sister of mine.. i will miss the time we tok bout all the hair stuff and etc.. take care of urself.. i will remember wadever u told mi..

No comments:

Post a Comment