Random Cook

Staying at home 24/7 is madness!!! I am wondering how will I be able to survive this ordeal!!

And the random thought strike my mind... and yes.. I FEEL LIKE COOKING!!

So I ransacked mummy's kitchen and I manage to whip a plate of Jaszie Style Seafood Pasta!!!

Check this out:



I used half bottle for a portion of 2

Penne

1 tomato (diced)

Sliced Button Mushrooms

Main Casts: Mussels, Prawns, Dory Fish Fillet (you may add calamari if you have)

These are all you need to whip a scrumptious meal for 2!

Loads of Garlics!!


i fry the fish first because it was still in a thawing stage and fry the prawns & mussels later as they can be cooked easily..




After the fish is 3/4 cooked, I scooped it up and then i start to fry the mussels and prawns..




I fry the tomatoes and mushrooms last.. (Jaszie Theory: so the tomatoes and mushroom can absorb the
hint of the seafood..haha!)




After stir frying, i then add the Prego Sauce and throw in the seafood to stir fry it again..u may add some sugar if u find the sauce too sourish for ur liking..

Now u drain the pasta and place it on the plate n pour the cooked ingredient over.. and..... TADAH!!!!





This is the final masterpiece of mine!!



Even mummy gave me
for my dish ok!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment