买东西吃东西 @ HongKong

Lil Pumpkin's first overseas trip ever!!!

Some pictures to be shared.. but first of all, be warned.. cos this is gonna be a long post!!!!

First Arrival @ Hong Kong International Airport
Er Sao's Bdae Celebration @ Lan Kwai Fong
Chinese Martial vs Karate CHOP
Long Lost Friend
I Like This Picture Very Much.. I Go No Idea Why...
Night View @ The Habour
In The Tram Up to The Peak

Awesome Night View
The Supposed Heart Shape Cake Which Melted (my fault.. cos i placed if in the fridge instead of freezer.. >.<)
Praying @ The Famous Temple

Wong Tai Sin 

Whole Stretch Of Fortune Teller
Where Chow Yun Fatt Grew Up
A Stretch of Seafood Restaurants

Assorted Fresh Seafood 
Deep Fried Fish Fillet
Steam Prawns
Yang Chow Fried Rice
Butter Lobster
ehhh... it's yummy... but I can't remember what it is called
Sweet & Sour Pork W Pineapple
Black Pepper Crab
Steamed Groupa (i think so...)

I Love The Colourful & Bright Signages In HongKong
Buzzing Night Market
The Thing That I Look Forward Most Every Night!!!
Hong Kong Street In The Morning




Thats all for Hong Kong Trip! Goood Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment