Specially dedicated to her...

she is the most influential person in my life...

she made me see through the right and wrong in life..

she showed me how to look at things in another perception..

she taught me abc and 123 when i was young..

she hit me hand when i did not pay attention while she was teaching me..

she bought me everything i wanted...

she gave me a hello kitty wallet as a xmas gift when i was 12..we walked past a stall and saw a hello kitty wallet n i was wanting it badly n she didnt allow me to buy..but surprisingly,i took my present under the xmas tree n realise that she got it for me..

she stood up for me when i ppl pinch my cheeks till it turn red..

she taught me how to swim..

she taught me how to use fork and knife..

she brought my cousins n i for outtings..

she brought me to the TTSH A&E and companied me to wait for hours for a mini op...

she cried for my most unforgiving mistake..

she washed my panty when i stained it.. and i was shocked..

she drove me from poly to poly to look for schools..

she took care of us just like her own..

she is the happiness of the family cos with her around..there will be her laughter..

she showered her unconditioned love towards us..

she seen me breaking down for my breakup..

she had been saying that our parents are the most admirable people cos they gave us everything.. but she forgotten bout herself..she too..put her family before self n make sure all of us are doin fine..she did so much more than some other parents..

she has been one of the very very important people in my life..

with her around, everything seems alright..

when i had my deepest fall,i jus hv to turn back and she will be there..

a lady whom i look up to very much..

my precious beloved aunty..




dearest aunt,

thank you so much for your unconditioned love and care..i am really very grateful for whatever is happening..because u remembered our conversation at the balcony the other night..

i didn't expect you will do such things..dad smiled while mummy kept asking if i had ever mention to u before..really thank u.. its more than thank u that i want to say but its beyond words can explain.. u r a gift from god..without u,i dare not imagine how i will be like..

your existence has brighten up my life in fact..i know its very cliche but it is really from the bottom of my heart.. you played a multi role in my life..u had not only been a good aunty but a responsible mother,a trustworthy friend and a reliable sister..

i really owe you too much in life.. something i will never get to pay back a lifetime.. i will say the same thing even if you give me $2 to go n buy rice.. sorrie that i had disappointed you in the past.. but be reassure that i will work hard to make u proud..
thank u once again for being the angel..

谢谢你。。。i don't know how to tell you how much i appreciate you..all i can say is, i am really fortunate to hv u as my family..together with a bunch of funny cousins n elders...















你让我了解亲情可贵着4个字。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment